Re: code factory Eloquence for NVDA

Edhoari Setiyoso

No, they're different. But when I purchased mine, I have vocalizer and eloquence in one bundle.
Here's info from AT guys

  • What languages and voices are supported?
  • With Eloquence, there are 10 languages supported: US English, UK English, Castilian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, German, Finnish, French, Canadian French, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese and with Vocalizer, Australian English, Irish English, Indian English, UK English, US English, South African English, Arabic, Argentina Spanish, Basque, Belgian Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Canadian French, Cantonese, Castilian Spanish, Catalan, Colombian Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Valencian languages with at least one voice is supported.

Edhoari Setiyoso
On 01/28/2018 11:28 PM, 特種兵 wrote:

  yes, but does the eloquence the same with vocalizer?

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Edhoari Setiyoso 於 2018/1/28 下午 11:00 寫道:
Yes, You may check this link for a demo
http://www.nuance.com/landing-pages/playground/Vocalizer_Demo2/vocaLizer_modal.html?demo=true

Edhoari Setiyoso
On 01/28/2018 09:11 PM, 特種兵 wrote:

  Does the sapi5 eloquence support Chinese or mandarin?
  thanks

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Josh Kennedy 於 2018/1/28 下午 09:22 寫道:
In your start menu there is an eloquence settings dialog that lets you change voice and stuff. I bought the sapi5 eloquence from atguys and it works very good.