From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] CD ripping software that works well with NVDA

I had this happen. I thought something was froozen. I did not realise I was
in fact allowing all this crap to install on my computer.

However, a malwarebytes scan helped me get rid of all of it, and now I'm
using newer CDEX with no problems. I wish the creators hadn't done this
though. It was not a very pleasant experience, to be sure.