Re: Where's my Chatzilla?

Antony Stone

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/ does state "Not
compatible with Firefox Quantum".

Antony.

On Monday 29 January 2018 at 23:01:07, Robert Mendoza wrote:

Hi Roger, unlikely some of the legacy addons does not work in version
Firefox 58maybe some other time they will incorporate this to future
releases. Just keep fingered crossed. Smile.

Robert Mendoza

On 1/30/2018 5:29 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I just found that since updating to Firefox 58 that my Chatzilla is
simply gone! I tried searching for it in add ons and it doesn't even
show up there! Does anyone know what's going on here? I hope it will
come back soon as it must be developed by Mozilla along with Firefox.

Roger
--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

- C A R Hoare

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.