Re: feature request

蔡宗豪 Victor Cai

Hi Lali,
Please report issues on GitHub.
Steps to do:

  1. Open this page.
  2. Press New issue button.
  3. Edit your request and submit it. It may includes:
  • Steps to reproduce:
  • Expected behavior:
  • Actual behavior:

Here, I quote a part of message from NVDA wiki page.

New features
Typically there would be some kind of description of the requested behaviour and why a user wants this behaviour. To start with we can start with a general use case, and turn this into a set of user stories. If possible we should try to identify any variations on the use case presented.
In order to assess the impact of the new feature it’s useful to make a note of who the feature benefits, and if we require different behaviour for speech, braille, or visual users? This has two parts, how meaningful this feature is to a single individual, and how many individuals this will benefit. Finally it may be useful to know if this is solved by other screen readers. If so how does it work there?

Hope this help.
Thanks.
Regards,
Victor

Hi there!

I have a feature request, where to send in github? To issues?

Lali