Re: The application key or shift+f10 don't work for me with NVDA

Jonathan COHN

It sounds like you are using the Beta or developer  version of NVDA as NVDA has not rleased a new version in about a month. If you are using software this new you should either know how to fix problems encountered, or know how to load a slightly older version without the issues you encounter. So, go to the snapshots page and load the NVDA from two or three days ago. Oh! And also report a bug in GIT.

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Moty Azrad <motiaz@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 6:57 AM
To: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] The application key or shift+f10 don't work for me with NVDA

Dear all,

1I'm using Win10 version 1709 with the latest updates.

I opened today my NVDA LATEST SNAPSHOT AND MY APPLICATION KEY OR SHIFT+F10 DON'T WORK WHEN I select any item.

I use Jaws 2018 too on the same system and with Jaws my application key or shift+f10 work PROPERLY.

I uninstalled NVDA and reinstalled it but my application key does not work.

What do I have to do?

Any help please.

Moti

Moti Azrad