Re: The application key or shift+f10 don't work for me with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

No issues here. I can use shift f10 all day. Did you make sure your applications key works as well just to see if it is it is a fluke?

On Jan 30, 2018, at 3:54 AM, Moty Azrad <motiaz@...> wrote:

Dear all,

1I'm using Win10 version 1709 with the latest updates.
I opened today my NVDA LATEST SNAPSHOT AND MY APPLICATION KEY OR SHIFT+F10 DON'T WORK WHEN I select any item.
I use Jaws 2018 too on the same system and with Jaws my application key or shift+f10 work PROPERLY.
I uninstalled NVDA and reinstalled it but my application key does not work.
What do I have to do?

Any help please.

Moti

Moti Azrad