Firefox has been available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions for Windows
since version 43, 15th December 2015.

Antony.

On Tuesday 30 January 2018 at 22:39:29, JM Casey wrote:

I don't know anything about Waterfox, but as far as I know, Firefox has had
64-bit versions for quite some time. The changes made with FF 57/58 had
nothing to do with whether it was a 32- or 64-bit application, I believe.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger
Stewart Sent: January 30, 2018 5:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Where's my Chatzilla?

I had always thought WaterFox and FireFox were about the same thing except
WaterFox was 64 bit and Firefox is 32 bit. Now with the new Firefox 58,
it is now 64 bit so is there still any difference between them now? Also,
how does Waterfox work with NVDA? If it is truly the same interface as
Firefox, I would assume it should work just fine.

Roger
--
Is it venison for dinner again? Oh deer.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.