Re: need full office 2016 tutorial

David F.

Hello,

What modules do you have for learning thunderbird or firefox?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] need full office 2016 tutorial

Good afternoon,

NV Access have a set of official training materials for learning Office with NVDA.  At this stage, after the "Basic Training for NVDA" which covers getting around Windows and general use of NVDA, there are modules for Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.  Both of these modules are written for users of Office from 2010 up to 2016 / 365.  Further modules are planned but not available at this stage.

You can purchase the training material from: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:52 AM, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:

Hi, hope all are doing well. In these days, I’m learning ms office, but the problem is, that institute doesn’t provide special classes with screen readers. So I need your help, give me a tutorial wich can help me learning office with ease, thanks in advance!

regards, Abdulmuhamin Yousaf!
head of content department at
www.blindHelp.net

--