Re: need full office 2016 tutorial

Quentin Christensen

Hi Christo,

Certainly.  The electronic text version (which comes as a zip file with Microsoft Word, HTML, ePub and Kindle KFX versions) costs $30 Australian.  According to Google that currently converts to 287.92 Rand.

The downloadable MP3 daisy audio version costs $45 Australian, which again with Google converts to 431.88 Rang.
and the hardcopy Braille version is $65 Australian (sent anywhere in the world, free post for the blind, but including tracking)  which Google converts to $623.83 Rand.

The shop automatically gives a 10% discount for purchases of 10 copies or more.  The NV Access shop is available here: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

If you'd like to discuss in more detail, feel free to write to me offlist at info@...

We'd love to work with you and your students!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Christo Vorster <christo.vorster@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin

Is it possible to inform me on the cost of the material, please?

We might be able to make good use of it at our college.

Thanks