Re: The application key or shift+f10 don't work for me with NVDA

Lenron

I noticed this happens mostly with sendspace. Using shift f10 doesn't
normally take me in the context menu.

A bit draconian really. I'm just wondering when this started, ie if it did
work its worth taking the machine back and seeing what was installed or
uninstalled in between.If you take it back and its still the same one can be

pretty sure its some corruption in a piece of softwares code or set up.

It needs a sit down and a logical mind to do one test at a time and put
things back as they were if it made no difference.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-