Re: Accessible online survey creation tool

Bhavya shah

Hi all,
I am finally done (hopefully) with all I need to know. One does not
need any complex querying or databases, Google Docs Forms works in a
simple and easy to understand manner.
I have enabled e-mail notifications for myself so whenever any
respondent submits, I am made aware.
Thanks a lot guys for all the help, and I sincerely hope maximum South
Asians may participate and bring this to life.
Thanks.

On 5/2/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Yes it baffled me as well. I did attempt Survey Monkey some time back but my

brain hurt.....:-)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.