Re: iTunes 12.7.3.46 (2018-01-30 17.37.27).dmp

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Have a look under the nvda tutorials for other programs page the tutorials were done by another person which I think if i remember right was Matt. You will need to jump down by headings to it for I tunes which can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

Gene nz

On 2/1/2018 4:14 AM, Matt Turner wrote:

There's one on Jean's site, with I did a cupple of years ago.

Alot is still useful, but some things have changed.

On 1/30/2018 11:48 PM, David F. wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a tutorial for iTunes