Re: NVDA version next-14816,6626ffe4, problem speaking writen characters

Ângelo Abrantes

Greetings!

Actually, by thhe indicated way, the problem is solved, but this did not happen in the previous version of NVDA
On the other hand, I have checked the option to save configuration on exiting.
Thank you for your help
Cheers.
Ângelo Abrantes

Às 19:54 de 31-01-2018, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io escreveu:
Hi Angelo,

After you have it set up, you must save the configuration with nvda+ctrl+c

Ciao
Adriano

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ângelo Abrantes" <ampa4374@...>