From: "Ângelo Abrantes" <ampa4374@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:43 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA version next-14816,6626ffe4, problem speaking writen characters

When I start NVDA, the characters written on the keyboard are not spoken, although this option is enabled.

To activate the reading of the characters written by the keyboard, I press "NVDA + 2" to deactivate and, again, the same keys, to activate again, being solved.

When I restart NVDA, the problem reappears.

I am using windows7 pro.

Cheers.
Cheers.

Ângelo Abrantes