Re: Welcome to NVDA 2018: complete packages for parts 8, 9 and addenda posted
Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>
Did you do a retry?toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
email@example.com, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
From: "inamuddinInam Uddin via Groups.Io" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Welcome to NVDA 2018: complete packages for parts 8, 9 and addenda posted
Respected Joseph, you have shared five links in total.
I have managed to download 3 of them.
Link number 2 and 4 are not working.
It says page not found!
With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:
Arguing with a woman is reading software license agreement.
At the end, you have to ignore everything and clic I agree.
You can contact me via gmail:
Add my Skype ID:
Meet me on facebook:
Follow me on my twitter ID:
Call me on my cell numbers:
From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 11:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] Welcome to NVDA 2018: complete packages for parts 8, 9 and addenda posted
Welcome to NVDA 2018 packages for parts 8, 9 and addenda are now available. The complete package for the entire tutorial series will be posted later today.
The packages so far:
• Welcome to NVDA 2018 part 8 (Tools, including log viewer, speech viewer, Python console, reload plugins, content recognition, configuration profiles): http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvda18/8/nvda_tutorial_8.mp3
• Welcome to NVDA 2018 part 9 (add-ons, including what is an NVDA add-on, Add-ons Manager, demos of various add-ons): http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvda2018/9/nvda_tutorial_9a.mp3
• Welcome to NVDA 2018 part 9 continued (more add-ons and final remarks): http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvda18/9/nvda_tutorial_9b.mp3
• Addendum 1 (NVDA and Windows 10 on ARM): http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvda2018/addendum/nvda_tutorial_win10ARM.mp3
• Addendum 2 (musings on NVDA as a Windows Store app): http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvda18/addendum/nvda_tutorial_winStoreApp.mp3
Note: for addenda files, there might be minor mistakes; don’t worry about this.
The next post regarding this tutorial set will be the main (and the big) one, so stay tuned.