Probably best to wait for the all encompassing zip file for those who want the lot then.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
email@example.com, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Lee" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] Welcome to NVDA 2018: complete packages for parts 8, 9 and addenda posted
Welcome to NVDA 2018 packages for parts 8, 9 and addenda are now available.
The complete package for the entire tutorial series will be posted later
The packages so far:
* Welcome to NVDA 2018 part 8 (Tools, including log viewer, speech
viewer, Python console, reload plugins, content recognition, configuration
* Welcome to NVDA 2018 part 9 (add-ons, including what is an NVDA
add-on, Add-ons Manager, demos of various add-ons):
* Welcome to NVDA 2018 part 9 continued (more add-ons and final
* Addendum 1 (NVDA and Windows 10 on ARM):
* Addendum 2 (musings on NVDA as a Windows Store app):
Note: for addenda files, there might be minor mistakes; don't worry about
The next post regarding this tutorial set will be the main (and the big)
one, so stay tuned.