From: "Arianna Sepulveda" <englishrider91@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tab

Wow! I use Firefox, and I don't think I've ever had this problem.

Thanks,
Ari

On May 1, 2016, at 1:26 PM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

But the problem here is that when you are in the proper part of the Window and have opened a page, you have to tab once at times to be able to move in and read the page. I haven't paid much attention to this. In my case, using firefox, it is a problem that occurs off and on but that doesn't occur nearly every time I load a page. I believe I've seen the same problem when using Google, though I don't use google much.

I haven't tested to see if the problem exists in other screen-readers.
On 2016-05-01 9:08 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hello all,
I encounter an issue when trying to get on to the Internet which I am
not sure whether it is n NVDA issue or something else.
For instance, when I try to get to my home page, google, the page does
not seem to load and read by NVDA unless I press tab. It is only then
that NVDA begins reading the page. The same issue occurs when trying
to get onto other pages, as well.
My operating system is Windows 10 64 bit. NVDA is the most recent.
I would appreciate your comments.
Nevzat