Re: having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

Gene

You didn't tell us what, if anything did happen.  What browser are you using?  Did you get any error messages?  Did anything happen at all or did you just remain on the page?

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

Hi, everyone,

I just tried to download the 2018 tutorial on both my external hard drive and my music folder but I couldn't get it to download. I even tried c:\downloads\nvda 2018 tutorial.zip but that didn't work either. What could I be missing here?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

P.S. I tried to save it to my downloads folder but that didn't work either.