Re: need full office 2016 tutorial

David F.

How do these tutorials differfrom that big file Joseph Lee just posted, that 500 meg folder zipped

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] need full office 2016 tutorial

Hi David,

Currently, we have the "Basic Training for NVDA" which covers the essentials through to advanced features of the screenreader itself, as well as getting around Windows, the Web and basic text editing.  The web component of that was written against both Internet Explorer and Firefox, so it covers the common concepts and concentrates on the NVDA features themselves moreso than for instance, how to make the most of Firefox's features.  Where a key task might work slightly differently between the two browsers, that is noted.

It's not exactly what you were after, but I hope it answers the question to some degree.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 3:48 PM, David F. <scopist65@...> wrote:

Hello,

What modules do you have for learning thunderbird or firefox?