Re: having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

Gene

Why couldn't it be downloaded?  Did the error give any reason?  The size of the file is irrelevant. 

Don't you have other browsers on the computer?  If so, why didn't you try one or more?  If you have another browser, unless you get some sort of error message that precludes any browser from being able to do something, you should always try one or more others.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

Hi, Gene,

I was using internet explorer. When I tried to download the file in my external hard drive, I got a message saying it couldn't be downloaded. I also tried to see if I could save it to my downloads folder but that didn't work either. I know it's a very large file.

Rosemarie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

You didn't tell us what, if anything did happen.  What browser are you using?  Did you get any error messages?  Did anything happen at all or did you just remain on the page? 

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:51 PM

Subject: [nvda] having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

Hi, everyone,

I just tried to download the 2018 tutorial on both my external hard drive and my music folder but I couldn't get it to download. I even tried c:\downloads\nvda 2018 tutorial.zip but that didn't work either. What could I be missing here?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

P.S. I tried to save it to my downloads folder but that didn't work either.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.