From: inamuddinInam Uddin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 2:17 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Snapshot

Respected friends, last night I received an email regarding snapshot of 14816 6626 something.

I have downloaded and installed that snapshot and this morning I got an updated of another snapshot.

It was updated several times but couldn’t install.

I therefore had to uninstalled that snapshot and had to installed stable NVDA 2017.4.

Please let me know did I make any kind of mistake?

Your quick reply will be dealt with sympathetic consideration.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...