From: "inamuddinInam Uddin via Groups.Io" <charlsdarwin1=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA And The Password

Respected friends, sometimes NVDA speaks the password which I type instead off the star.
Please let me know how can I prevent it by speaking the actual character of my password!
I sincerely hope that my email will be answered as earliest!
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com