From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 2:51 AM
Subject: [nvda] having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

Hi, everyone,

I just tried to download the 2018 tutorial on both my external hard drive
and my music folder but I couldn't get it to download. I even tried
c:\downloads\nvda 2018 tutorial.zip but that didn't work either. What could
I be missing here?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

P.S. I tried to save it to my downloads folder but that didn't work either.