From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ângelo Abrantes
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 2:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Snapshot

Here, is happening the same thing.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 07:17 de 01-02-2018, inamuddinInam Uddin via Groups.Io escreveu:

Respected friends, last night I received an email regarding snapshot of 14816 6626 something.

I have downloaded and installed that snapshot and this morning I got an updated of another snapshot.

It was updated several times but couldn’t install.

I therefore had to uninstalled that snapshot and had to installed stable NVDA 2017.4.

Please let me know did I make any kind of mistake?

Your quick reply will be dealt with sympathetic consideration.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...