From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 3:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] It is accomplished: Welcome to NVDA 2018 is now
COMPLETE!

Hi,

The tutorial is about 560 MB (uncompressed).

I can add a file that describes topics discussed and upload it as part of
the zip file, but this means everyone must download the file again, which
means precious bandwidth (well, some will need to download the file
again).

As for putting up links to my website: I'd advise against that, as the
site
may disappear someday, there might be a new location for tutorials and
such.

Cheers,

joseph