Re: It is accomplished: Welcome to NVDA 2018 is now COMPLETE!

Rosemarie Chavarria

I agree. I'm not picky about the speed as far as downloading something. One time I downloaded an oldies show and it took about 18 minutes but I went off and did something else while the show was downloading.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] It is accomplished: Welcome to NVDA 2018 is now COMPLETE!

A faster site isn't needed.  People simply have to not expect everything instantly in this childish instant gratification of everything culture.  It took me about eighteen minutes to download the material.  Tragic that it took so long.  So I did other things while the download occurred.

Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 4:03 AM

Hi Joseph, One thing to warn people about the download from that location is
only running about 1.2mb a second so its going to be quite a long download.
 What is needed is a faster site.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.