From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis
Delzer
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 9:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] It is accomplished: Welcome to NVDA 2018 is now
COMPLETE!

Also, the link splits between lines on my email client, so had to enter it
copying both to the run dialog and vuala, it works.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:03:55 -0000
"Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io"

Hi Joseph, One thing to warn people about the download from that location
is only running about 1.2mb a second so its going to be quite a long
download.
What is needed is a faster site.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk