From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Word 2003 and 2002 funnies with latest master snaps

hi.
do you mean that 2003 version of word is no longer supported by nvda,
(because nvda in 2018 supports uia for accessibility of word?
i advocate and admire you, because you stock with your favor, and did
not change your software, just for change and beeing up to date!

Hi folks, I know time marcheth on and most have at least office 2007 by now,

but I do use older versions of Office from time to time on windows 7 and up

to the last few weeks have had no issues with nvda on those really.
However two issues have just popped up, one is that if in focus mode I
cannot get past page breaks in documents with cursoring it generated the
error sound an stays on te side of the break you were on. the only way past

is browse mode then a switch back to focus mode to enter text again. The
lesser of these which does not seem to affect function but does generate the

word pane and multiple error bleeps is the spellcheck of a document
afterwards, ie from the menu options.
it displays the info as it should but the din is silly.
I strongly suspect a bug in the code handling ui for speeding up later
versions of word to be the issue here. Maybe its not detecting the older
versions of the program and defaulting correctly trying to run code as well

as the normal new code at the same time causing the noise and lack of cursor

progress at page breaks.
Anyone care to comment other than castigating me for using old versions of

Word. I have my reasons for doing so which I'd rather not go into in this
place.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.