From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

If it was, then that would be very uncommon. It may be that, just having been announced, a lot of people, far more than usual, tried to download the file at the same time. But I'm skeptical because we heard no reports from others and if there were such an issue, we would expect to see people talking about how slow the download is or that they couldn't do so. Therefore, I'm very skeptical.