From: "Brice Mijares" <bricemijares@att.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] having trouble downloading the tutorial in zipped file

I downloaded it right from the email by hitting the context key, then the letter K, then alt S. The zip file downloaded right to my desktop.

Hi, Gene,

I was using internet explorer. When I tried to download the file in my external hard drive, I got a message saying it couldn't be downloaded. I also tried to see if I could save it to my downloads folder but that didn't work either. I know it's a very large file.

Rosemarie