Re: NVDA snapshots!

inamuddinInam Uddin

Dear, did your NVDA not tell you that the word sonday is wrong and the word Sunday is right?

I’m using the latest NVDA snapshot and when I typed the word Sunday as sonday it gave me the sound meaning that I typed the wrong word!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...