Re: How to not start NVDA at login?

Gene

You should be able to go into save mode, with sighted help.  You can then uninstall NVDA or, perhaps, someone can tell us how to remove the add on files.

Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to not start NVDA at login?

Well if you have a portable nvda on you or can get one and maybe a
sightling to right click nvda icon for you and quit it or end it in task
manager then you can use that and then well run a system restore, or
just clear the mangled file that may work.

Thats probably the only thing I can suggest.

I have had this happen myself with some software I have always had this
happen with some users I have done work for.

I luckily had the system backed up and I was able to reformat and make
the issue go away.

I never really looked into fixing this when it happened to me once
before as after a good reformat it never came back but maybe I was lucky.