Re: NVDA still freezing, don't know what the deal is

Thats a point, if it is the display maybe it needs a firmware update.
When I got this gaming keyboard while its software was useless it could run at reduced functionality on windows.
It did have rather old firmware though a thing I found when I looked at its support site.
Its got fully upgraded firmware though now.

Obviously if you are certain that the problem does not occur whenits not
connected you have proved the issue is that. Next you need to see if
there is a newer version of the driver perhaps?
Not having tried this display, I'm a bit useless on this aspect.
Are there any other bits ofsoftware on the computer that can use the
display that might be able to test f its just nvda or if its a more
general problem. It sounds like a hang not exactly a crash, ie its going
around in circles and not getting out of a loop.
If it happens at a non critical time, what happens if you do the short
tap on the power button which in my case seems to break out of a crashed
piece of software back to a a working condition again.
Too long of course will shut the machine down. I think Word saves its
file in the background and tells you next time you staart of any rescued
documents it may have you might need to get into.
Incidentally did my fix for your name in speech platform work?

shar-nee-Lee.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.