Re: orbit reader20 now on sale

Sarah k Alawami

They are loud. You will be able to hear it over the mic. Even though I don't like the fact you specifically need a windows machine to update (they tell me to leave my opinions to my self on that one and just deal with it)  I might get me one at least for voiceover work or what not, or just to practice reading braille.

On Feb 2, 2018, at 4:49 AM, Charles Adkins <cadkins6739@...> wrote:

Question, how well would the Orbit work in a radio studio? Do the dots make much noise as they refresh and how fast do they refresh while moving from line to line? Thanks.

On Feb 2, 2018, at 7:47 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Hi
Just to let you all know, the orbit reader20 low cost $449 braille display is now on sale. It works very good with NVDA. It is liquid and dust resistant, dots do not give when pressed, feels like braille on elevator doors or ATM machines, very rugged and durable meant for use in extreme hostile environments. You can buy it from

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10