Re: A weird problem with NVDA

Debra Gardner

Hi:

I'm a bit late answering your question, but nothing else seems to be affected except NVDA. System Access and Narrator work just fine over the same places. I may see though if I can do a system restore.

From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 3:18 AM
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] A weird problem with NVDA

Can you take the machine back to before the problem started at all?
I nearly always set up a restore point manually when I do any new install.

It definitely sounds like the missing dll issue we have seen before, but maybe its actually missing this time or changed in some way so it won't work even when registered.
What anti virus are you using, and are any other bits of software affected other than those which work with html?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-