Re: Please explain this info I got about NVDA!

ely.r@...

Joseph,

Thanks again for all of your time and effort for us NVDA users. Wi will miss your voice, but ever so glad that you are taking time away. Good luck in those other parts of your life.

Rick

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant

451 Rocky Hill Road