From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA still freezing, don't know what the deal is

To be honest I am waiting for this orbit portable something thats supposed to come out but to be honest I graduated from braille to querty ages ago.
The only reason I would want braille is that if I could get a display for 1-200 bucks or something I would probably get one, saying that my desk is to full of stuff to put much on it.
Every time I do any recording of reviews etc like today I got in trouble with cables getting snared.
I know I could go to wireless but batteries are not my thing either.

I don't think its malware, reading the thread it sounds like the braill
table part of nvda and the master snapshots are supposed to have now
fixed it. Its been a while since I had a computer with one of those
displays. fartoo expensive for the low usage I have.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-