From: "Greg Wocher" <gwocher@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] codefactory eloquence and vocalizer

Hello,

I recently bought this add on and the Vocalizer voices work well. However, when I am trying to use the Eloquence voice I hear a very annoying crackling or popping noise. Multiple people have heard the crackling noise so I know its not just my machine.

Regards,

Greg WOcher

On 5/2/2016 4:21 AM, Pawel Urbanski wrote:
Hi,
Have been using this add-on for 4 months. The libraries used are the
same as for other screen readers. NVDA's dictionary is rather good and
prenunciatin is also good.
I use Eloquence as my speech engine after switching from using JAWS.
NVDA is very responsive, has no lags and works more than well.

On 5/2/16, Isaac <bigikemusic@...> wrote:
Hi, anyone recommend this addon, is the vocalizer as good as the other
vocalizer, and is codefactory offering a sapi of just eloquence or vocalizer
as well.
Thanks