From: "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2018 8:57 AM
Subject: [nvda] trouble downloading

Good evening list, Marv here. Been having trouble downloading things. Using the latest nvdaand windows 10 1709 billing. Cannot download files such as audio books in internet explorer, or firefox. Got google chrome installed and I can download things with it fine so far. Microsoft worked with me and could not find the problem; it is a new computer, also. Has anyone else had this same kind of trouble? Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10