Re: What's App?

Nika Tsiklauri

Hi! I have tested this out too. I think it is fully based on web, hence accessible for NVDA. I have even managed to scan the QR code myself. I am using iPhone with iOS 11 and latest version of the app. Whenever it sees the code, it vibrates. so you know that you're scanning and you need to hold your device for a bit. Code was placed at the left side of the screen. After scanning was done, I was signed in immediately. Everything works fine.

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 3:30 AM, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@...> wrote:
Hi all now I’ve been test with this.
It quite accessible for the NVDA
It’s not 100% but we can use it.
Keep your phone always online with the internet because it will
reference on your phone
Please try
regards