Re: orbit reader20 now on sale

Charles Adkins

I think I read somewhere that the refreshing of braille would be too loud to use in a radio studio and refresh rate may be too slow for fast onair live coppy reading is that correct?

On Feb 3, 2018, at 11:40 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

orbit reader20 can do 3 things. 1. store and read .brl .brf and .txt files on an sd card. 2. take notes in raw braille .brl or brf format or .txt computer braille format. 3. connect to computers phones and tablets with USB or bluetooth as a braille terminal for screen readers. it also has a file manager. it has lots of editing commands also. you can read and write any braille code you want. no on board translator to get in your way of reading and writing. you can use send2braille that is free, or braille blaster, that is also free, to make braille documents from word and text and nimas files.