odd and random out of character announcements

Craig

Hi.

Using win10pro 1709 Build 16299.192 and NVDA version 2017.4

When I arrow up or down in outlook 2016 messages at random I hear things like minimise the window or  alt something to do something…. As if a stretch out menu like when you press the alt key and get the menu restore, minimise, maximise etc…. Also when I got to the top of my messages I hear desktop.

When typing in this email I keep hearing at odd time forms region,  and  desktop, and clear tabs or something like that.

I reloaded nvda to no avail. Maximised and restored windows to no avail.

However I noticed that this started today and not sure when I had upgraded to build 16299.192 which may have a bearing but couldn’t be certain.

Any help sa to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken