Re: odd and random out of character announcements

Craig

Further announcements such as:

When alt tabbing I get a mention like close task switching and its gone when releasing the key combo..

Also when I was up arrowing in file exploer got a firefox open menu announcement. But I don’t see a list. Do have Firefox running with two websites  .e.g Facebook and Sendspace.

Also whilst writing this email got announcement

Side by side toolbar, narvigation menu….

Thanks

Craig.