From: "Craig" <electronno@internode.on.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 12:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] odd and random out of character announcements

Hi.

Using win10pro 1709 Build 16299.192 and NVDA version 2017.4

When I arrow up or down in outlook 2016 messages at random I hear things
like minimise the window or alt something to do something.. As if a stretch
out menu like when you press the alt key and get the menu restore, minimise,
maximise etc.. Also when I got to the top of my messages I hear desktop.

When typing in this email I keep hearing at odd time forms region, and
desktop, and clear tabs or something like that.

I reloaded nvda to no avail. Maximised and restored windows to no avail.

However I noticed that this started today and not sure when I had upgraded
to build 16299.192 which may have a bearing but couldn't be certain.

Any help sa to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken