From: "Craig" <electronno@internode.on.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] odd and random out of character announcements

Further announcements such as:

When alt tabbing I get a mention like close task switching and its gone when
releasing the key combo..

Also when I was up arrowing in file exploer got a firefox open menu
announcement. But I don't see a list. Do have Firefox running with two
websites .e.g Facebook and Sendspace.

Also whilst writing this email got announcement

Side by side toolbar, narvigation menu..

Thanks

Craig.