From: "Craig" <electronno@internode.on.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 12:57 AM
Subject: [nvda] think may have resolved issue of random announcements

Hi.

I hope im not too early but thinks I have fixed issue.

It seems possibly the mouse. I don't use the mouse but physically got the
mouse and moved it to the extreme of window and seems like its all quiet
now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken