Re: twitter clients for the blind

mk360

Oh, it sounds interesting. I'm not a big fan of twitter, but I used Tween in the past and for me it was the best client I've used, until it started to be a paid client... I can buy programs, but Twitter is not too important for me, so I changed it to TwBlue. However, if a free version of Tween exists, I'll play with it.

Regards,
mk.

El 04/02/2018 a las 11:53, Robert Kingett escribió:
I would suggest OpenTween, which is like tween 2.0. Even though the web page below is all about JAWS, some of the settings will make it better with NVDA as well but the client is already very accessible. I have it in my Dropbox.

http://www.dlee.org/tween/tween.htm