Re: Special characters in NVDA

Jonathan COHN

 I interpreted this question differently. Are you asking how to find any accented / non Latin   characters or specific ones.   It certainly is fairly easy in the underlying Python language to determine if a specific unicode block contains only characters usually associated with the ASCII character set also sometimes called LATIN-1.

I have seen on some older mail platforms cases where the final message appeared to have non-Latin characters when this was not intended. Though I believe this is nothing that can be caught ahead of time.

Jonathan Cohn