Like for example if you use avast, and or chrome, if it was bundled, its 1 less thing to load.

Avast and chrome are not the issue, its all this opencandy stuff.

Windows defender is supposed next month to be able to be more aggressive with scareware etc which sadly seems to be more false positives nad probably more targeting of the disabled, for games and other programs.

On 6/02/2018 11:57 a.m., Arlene wrote:
I should say the unwanted stuff like google chrome or other stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin
Cussick via Groups.Io
Sent: February-05-18 2:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] important to read before installing CCleaner

sorry no.

On 05/02/2018 21:44, Arlene wrote:
Can you get it off ninite?

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of
*Gene
*Sent:* February-05-18 10:11 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io

I didn't keep the messages in the current CCleaner thread but I
thought I should raise this very important point.

CCleaner, as do so many free programs now comes bundled with one or
more programs you probably don't want. Some of these programs cause
people problems as well.

Don't download and install the regular version of CCleaner.  Use
either the portable version or the version that is called something
like the slim version.

Gene

.