Outlook 2013 and NVDA locking on password prompt

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

I use Outlook 2013 at work on Windows 10. If I connect to my work e-mail
from a network other than my work network, I am asked for a password. This
window comes up as a separate window on the computer. If I switch focus to
that window using alt+tab, NVDA tells me that it is not responding. I am
unable to enter any text in it but I can read the window title using nvda
key + t.

If someone clicks with the mouse to get focus to that window, I am able to
enter my password.

Has anyone else encountered this? I am using NVDA 2017.4.

Pranav